Where are we today?

Where are we today?

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Pics from the First Ultrasound

So I finally have the scanner set back up and we can scan and post pics. I know I promised the U/S pics earlier, but, here they are ...

Tomorrow is the bigger day though. We get another u/s and if all is well, we move over to the "regular" OBGYN.

Its kinda weird. I guess I personally feel a bit weird that we are moving over to someone else after these folks have done so much to take care of us and advise us. I'm sure they'll stay tuned in, but what if the OBGYN isn't as attentive? What's the whole switchover like?

Anyway, in spite of my own questions, I guess the cool thing about it, is that they are bascially saying ... "You guys are now like everyone else having a baby!"

Wicked cool.

So tomorrow, based on the last couple of weeks, shouldn't show anything different, but you never know. We are still trying to be realistic. Something might have changed, but, God Willing, we will see two heartbeats, yet again, and be well on our way to the next step (there are sooooo many however).

Anyway, didn't I start this with something about pics? Don't worry if it seems like a bunch of static ... we watch way too much TV these days :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just came across your blog. So pleased to see your good news.