Where are we today?

Where are we today?

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Days Are Getting Longer ... (He Said)

Well, we're still in the middle of what Nancy calls the "dreaded two week wait."

Not really a whole heck of a lot to say at the moment. I've been meaning to get the scans of the embryos up on here for a while now and I'll do my best to get them posted tonight when I get home from work.

Things are good though, but its really too early to tell anything. A couple of EPTs so far have come back negative, but that's pretty much expected. They really shouldn't show anything until the end of the week, although the definitive test will be the blood test on the 3rd.

The shots are still going fine, although I'm running out of good spots and I think they're starting to sting more as a result. Nancy has decided that I need to start letting her give me saline shots to complete the sympathetic pregnancy effect. I've voted that down however ;)

Glad to see the Virginian cartel has checked in though! We're working on some cousins for the little Gagelets down in Manassass.

That's what he said anyway ...

No comments: