Where are we today?

Where are we today?

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The Waiting is the Hardest Part ... (He Said)

So, we haven't posted in a little while.

I'm not sure if it's because there's nothing to report (which there isn't) and as such it would just be ramblings from our waiting, exhausted minds or on the other hand because we'd just prefer to wait until we had some further sign that we had reached the next milestone.

So, I'm going to post anyway. Truth is, we ARE waiting ... and waiting and waiting.

That's really all there is to say ... except ...

Morning Sickness and Nasuea: True
Extremely Tired: True
Heartburn: True, true, but that was always true

There's no reason for us to think anything but the best, we're just approaching that time when all of the great signs have been misleading before.

Still, I can tell by looking at my wife that she's undergoing a beautiful, but clearly uncomfortable change. There's a difference this time that I can see.

Now I need to really kick it into gear and help make sure that Nancy, who is always willing to do too much, doesn't need to even think about it.

Oh, on a side note ...

since I've been convinced that its twins ... I've been referring to them as "twiglets"

Twins doesn't sound like such a fun term, so I thought I had invented my own ... don't get me wrong ... if its a single, we are TOTALLY happy with that but ...

Apparently, the "cutesy" term I thought I had invented (of course I did) means something completely different overseas ...

That's what he said anyway ...

No comments: